The Peter Davis Award Winners
Background to Award
Peter Davis was a member of WBOS playing many leading roles for the company. He was instrumental in founding WBOS Youtheatre and was the co producer of their first show in 1987. He went on to produce many shows for the company over a period of 20 years.
Upon his retirement this award was set up to recognise his many years of commitment and dedication to WBOS Youtheatre.
The award is presented annually to a member of the Youtheatre who has made a significant contribution to the Company.
We ask that members nominate someone who they feel should receive this award. The award recognises qualities which include:
- Showing a consistent level of commitment
- Maintaining a good attendance record
- Having enthusiasm for performance and encouraging others
- Having a strong work ethic which motivates others in the Company
- Being a team player with a willingness to help and support others
- Working to promote the Company by advertising and generating ticket sales
- Involving themselves in the social side of the Company
- Showing a personality which sets an example to others
- Generally going that extra mile over and above, for the good of the Company
The 2021 Nominations are currently closed
If you would like to nominate someone please download the form below, stating why you feel this member deserves this award.
Please return to the form to email@example.com