The Brenda Caddick Award Winners
Background to Award
This award is decided by the Committee and is not open for member nominations.
Brenda Caddick was the Deputy Headmistress of All Saints School and was involved in the establishment of WBOS Youtheatre when it was set up in 1987. She was responsible for obtaining All Saints School as a funded rehearsal venue for the company and it continues to be WBOS Youtheatre’s ‘rehearsal home’.
Brenda has been and still is a dedicated supporter of WBOS Youtheatre.
This year a new award has been established in recognition of Brenda Cadddick’s support. The award will be presented annually to a member of WBOS Youtheatre who has demonstrated a number of qualities which may include the following:
- Showing a significant level of improvement and progression
- Demonstrating a willingness to learn
- Displaying determination and enthusiasm
- Maintaining a good level of attendance
- Being a team player both on and off stage – setting an example to others
- Showing commitment , dedication and support to the company
|Paige Nicholas||Holly Forrester|
|Amy Jevons||Alastair Winning|